|The Legend of Legacy created and owned by FurYu and Atlus.|
Images used for educational purposes only.
You can first access the Ship Graveyard immediately after activating the cairn of Deserted Village, which requires activating the three sets of Ruins on the initial world map. You can purchase the map from Initium for 3,000 St. You might as well save your money, though, ‘cause you can get to Ship Graveyard via Great Crag’s northern exit.
Ship Graveyard - Forest of Ships
- First up, the noobs. You have some new enemies to fight in this place:
Drowned Buccaneer. Though they don’t do a ton of damage, Drowned Buccaneers can attack twice per turn. With a large stable of enemies on the other side of the field this can be quite dangerous. Try to wipe ‘em out first… or at least take out all the weaker enemies with AOE attacks. You’ll want to summon air elementals consistently, ‘cause you’ll use up a lot of SP-draining attacks to wipe out these dudes.
Sunken Destroyers. These things are virtually identical to Drowned Buccaneers - they just hit harder, and can take more abuse. You won’t see ‘em too often.
- First up: there might be a Sparkle in the first shell you see. Take a left from the entrance. There’s a potential Sparkle in a broken box on the first platform, and beyond that a fairly straightforward walk to the northwest. Note that the insectile enemies here run in pre-determined patterns, so you can avoid ‘em every time if you’re careful.
- Eventually in the northwest you’ll hit a split in the path, though going all the way northwest won’t get you anything. (You can find Sparkles with a pair of barrels, if nothing else.) If you stay as north as possible while heading east you can find a Sparkle, though there’s a dead end here as well.
- In the absolute northeast corner is an exit to the Sea of Spires section of Ship Graveyard, but there’s more to explore to the south as well. You can find two more Sparkles down here. You’ll also find a dead end that prevents you from exploring the southeast area. We’ll get there in a bit.
- (When you do get down here, which won’t take too long, you’ll find a Yellow Platform waiting, as well as a potential Sparkle. There’s also a Chest if you hop over boxes to the west.)
Ship Graveyard - Sea of Spires
- The path splits right at the beginning. If you go south immediately you can hop across a box; you may find a Sparkle down here.
- Backtrack and go east. The path splits again, and if you follow it south and stick to the west side of the map you can find the exit back to Forest of Ships. There’s also a possible Sparkle along the way, and if you swing right when you go as far south as possible you may find a Chest waiting.
- The path splits in three places once you reach the middle of the map. The lowest path leads to Sparkles, but that’s all. The middle path leads to the southeast corner, where, again, possible Sparkles. The upper path branches again, but it only leads to more possible Sparkles. Ultimately you need to take the central path. Be careful of the clearing in the northeast, as it leads to a boss. Take the smaller path to the direct northeast - it leads to a possible Chest - then head to the clearing.
Ouchies. This battle is problematic not so much because Bonesnapper is strong - it’s not that tough - but because it’s accompanied by three Drowned Buccaneers. Rough. These guys will ensure that you’re bombarded every turn. Either take them down with AOE attacks as quickly as possible - a bow is fantastic at this with Bombard and / or Silver Rain - or use the Lullaby charm and, hopefully, but them under for a while. Stunning them is wise, too, so long as you have characters who can go before them, and as ever you should throw up defences via elementals and Shields.
Once you’ve taken out all three Buccaneers, Bonesnapper isn’t a big deal. It will start using AOE attacks, mind, but it only attacks once per round. Keep your elementals strong and keep throwing up Shields when needed.
Beating the Bonesnapper will open a way out of the Ship Graveyard. It… won’t get you a hell of a lot, since it doesn’t unlock any new maps, but there you go.