|The Legend of Legacy created and owned by FurYu and Atlus.|
Images used for educational purposes only.
You’ll first unlock the Eastern Mesa as a map option when you enter Great Crag. This will allow you to purchase it from Initium for 5,000 St. If you want to save the money, though, you can visit the Southern Mesa. Head to the (roughly) northeastern corner of the map and you’ll find a lookout spot that unlocks Eastern Mesa for free.
Tabletop Mountains - Thunder Drake Trail
- While you’re wandering through this area you may see insect enemies sticking to the scenery. They won’t attack you unless you examine them first, which is nice… though if you do decide to fight, you’ll face a laaaaarge group of the bastards. Fight with caution.
- There’s a split right at the entrance. If you take a right you can find a Sparkle after a short trip. To the north is a raised platform; you can find an Archwing Egg nest up here.
- Take the western-most path to the north once you’ve explored everything else. You’ll find a stone column with a bug attached. Fight and defeat said bug to make the column collapse, creating a path to the east.
- Wander to the northeast corner of the map and you’ll find an Archwing Egg nest. South of here, through a small clearing, is a ramp beside a cluster of bushes. If you go up the ramp you can find a Sparkle near a shell. If you go south from the ramp instead you’ll find an ancient device that can activate a fire on the previous platform, eliminating some of the battles. Beside this device is a Yellow Platform.
- The path splits at the device. If you go west you’ll find another column to topple. Cross it to the west and you’ll find a singing stone and a Whispering Shard. The Shard contains the Cloud Armor charm.
- To the east of the device you’ll find steps up to a clearing. Here you’ll find another Archwing Egg nest, and, uh… that’s it? Yep, that’s it!