|The Legend of Legacy created and owned by FurYu and Atlus.|
Images used for educational purposes only.
Seaside Ruins - Final Depths
- Both paths into this area take you to ancient devices and northbound pathways. Start with the western side. There’s not a ton of path, though you may find a Sparkle down a southwestern path along the western wall, and you will find a singing stone in the north. It gives you the Whispering Shard for the Blastwave charm.
- The eastern pathway into Final Depths via Seaside Ruins B2 is niiiiice and short, and it will probably pit you against only one enemy: the boss you’ve been looking for. Make sure you activate the water elemental ancient device before going after it.
Heeeeey, another one. Not too surprising. The Fire Golem is similar to its Water counterpart in that it focuses on fire charms. It loves to deploy Fire Shield, minimizing the effects of your physical attacks, though you may see other familiar charms every now and then as well. That aside Fire Golem will use physical attacks, the most powerful of which is Detection, which hits everyone for around 100 HP of damage on a typical turn. Ouch.
Ideally you want to dedicate one character to defending, one character to attacking, and the last to establishing Fire Contracts every turn. Fail to do this and Fire Golem will keep getting attack bonuses. Not horribly painful, this, but annoying enough. Most of its offensive measures are physical, so defensive moves like Ricochet should protect your party rather nicely. Then it’s just a matter of beating on the thing. If healing proves to be an issue, establish a Water Contract as well. Fire Golem definitely won’t fight with you over water elementals.
Defeating the Fire Golem will get you the Fire Core. You’ll need this in a bit, once you reach the second floor of the Seaside Ruins. You can get here via the first floor, by activating ancient devices on the east side and heading north.
Seaside Ruins - 2F
- Not a whole lot to see here, though you may run into a new enemy:
- Spriggan Warbosses. Yep, they’re heftier, blue versions of Spriggan Raiders. They… Punch… harder…? Meh. They seem fairly rare.
- There’s an ancient device in the northwest; turning it on will open a room just to the south, within which you’ll find the Fire Shield Whispering Shard.
- Other than that… well, there’s the big, obvious, purple bubble in the middle of the map. Enter it and you’ll be forced into two battles against normal enemies… though they have the advantage of the darkness element tainting the proceedings. Push it back with Contracts and kill every enemy.
- There’s a sphere beyond the purple dome that’s identical to one you’ve seen before. Investigate it with the Fire Core in your inventory to re-awaken the Seaside Ruins.
- All done? Almost! Head back to Initium and speak to the King of Adventurers about the Seaside Ruins. He’ll give you 500 St reward money. Woot.