|The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt created by CD Projekt Red.|
Images used for educational purposes only.
Location: Velen - Fyke Isle
Prerequisites: Complete A Favor for a Friend
Suggested Level: 8
- Upon completing A Favor for a Friend - you go, Geralt - you’ll wake up on the banks of Velen, just north of Fyke Isle. It’s pretty obvious where you have to go, and if you feel like swimming you won’t be facing a terribly long trip. If you’d rather boat you can walk east, to Graham’s old house, to find a worthy vessel waiting.
- (Also, Geralt won’t be wearing some of his stuff. Make sure to check his equipment.)
- A cut scene waits at the bottom of the tower. At this point you’ll decide Keira’s fate:
- If you let Keira go without a fuss the quest will end. You’ll find her later in the game, and she won’t be in a good way.
- If you try to stop Keira with force you’ll get into a fight with her. She’s a boss-level character with some potent attacks, and her high mobility makes her difficult to hit with signs besides Axii. Either keep rushing her and sidestepping her magic attacks - they’re fast, but she’s kind of a slow caster, so they’re nicely telegraphed - or hit her from afar with arrows or bombs. She has some loot on her body once she goes down.
- If you invite Keira to go to Kaer Morhen she’ll live, and you’ll see her again late in the game, assisting you. If you go this route you can also force her to give up Alexander’s Notes before she leaves.
Regardless of your choice the quest ends, and so does Keira’s little quest line.