|Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire owned by Nintendo.|
Images used for educational purposes only.
Main Walkthrough Page
- Teh big cities. Route 119 probably took it out of you a little bit, so stop by the Pokemon Center first. A kid in here will tell you how to have rematches with trainers you've already defeated, which is quite handy for building up levels in a hurry. (You can do it via the Trainers tab on the enlarged map view of the AreaNav, in case the explanation is insufficient.)
- Check to the left of the Poke Mart for a Super Repel. The store itself is nothing special.
- Climb up to the first treehouse to the right of the Poke Mart. The girl inside will give you Stairs for a Secret Base. Speaking of bases, the Secret Base Headquarters something something is east of this tree house. Aarune is inside, and he'll give you the skinny on some advanced Secret Base type stuff that we'll look at in another article. He'll give you a Proclamation to get started. Speak to him again and you can challenge him to a pokemon battle, as well. This place also serves as a store for purchasing food and furniture for your Secret Base.
Secret Base Expert Aarune
- Flygon, level 23
Would be dangerous if it were a higher level. It's not. Shrug.
- Head back to ground level and check out the north end of town. There's a hidden Tiny Mushroom in a corner near the northern ladder, just south of the tree that's furthest to the left.
- Climb to the upper level again. The third house to the left contains an old woman who will tell you what your pokemon would do if they used Hidden Power... which is convenient, since the other old woman in here will give you TM10, Hidden Power, if you guess which of her hands holds a coin. Answer right, right, and left.
- Check the final house on the left up here and you'll find a little girl who will trade a Skitty for a Spinda, which, given their relative rareness, is a pretty good bargain.
- There's a Pokemon Gym in Fortree, but an invisible obstacle blocks your path. You can't visit yet. Head east out of Fortree to solve this strange dilemma.
|May meets Steven on Route 120.|
|Pokemon||Rarity||Version||Time of Day||Location|
|Marill (horde)||Rare||Both||Either||Tall Grass|
|Oddish (horde)||Rare||Both||Either||Tall Grass|
Parasol Lady Clarissa
- Goldeen, level 31
- Seaking, level 33
Seaking is... moderately dangerous...? Eh...
Bird Keeper Robert
- Swablu, level 34
- Check out the southern bridge. Steven is waiting, and he'll give you a Devon Scope. You can use it to observe - and catch, if you want - the Kecleon standing nearby. You can thereafter use the Devon Scope to reveal any hidden Kecleons that get in your way... including, say, the one standing in front of the Fortree Pokemon Gym. Steven will also give you a Mega Stone for your starter pokemon - either Sceptilite, Blazikenite, or Swampertite.
- You can try to continue across the bridge from here, but a trainer will stop you from going too far. We'll finish with Route 120 in a subsequent article. For now, return to Fortree City and use the Devon Scope to get to the gym. Check around the left side of the gym to find TM86, Grass Knot, then step inside. Rest assured, Grass Knot will be absolutely useless in here.
Part Twenty-Four: Fortree Pokemon Gym
Main Walkthrough Page