|The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt created by CD Projekt Red.|
Images used for educational purposes only.
Location: Novigrad - Farcorners
Suggested Level: 2
Reward: 20 gold, XP
- You’ll find this quest upon entering the outskirts of Novigrad’s Farcorners, which is, basically, Novigrad itself. You can find the petitioner most easily by entering the city by the eastern bridge. Look for a dwarf named Muggs who will call out to Geralt as you pass.
- The dwarf wants you to look for a guy who robbed him. Head towards the far end of the eastern bridge and use your Witcher Senses to locate a smashed bottle. Investigate it to pick up a scent. Follow the scent south, to the Seven Cats Inn.
- The malefactor is sitting outside the Inn. You have three ways to get the papers the dwarf wants from the guy:
- Beat him up. A few punches will set him straight.
- Beat him in Gwent. He’s a low-level player so this is fairly easy.
- Use Axii to make the guy hand the papers over.
Regardless of your methods, head back to Muggs to get your reward. By the time you get here it’ll be a preeeeeetty measly amount.