|Fallout 4 created by Bethesda Game Studios.|
Images used for educational purposes only.
- Nahant Chapel is a tiny church in the abandoned community of Nahant, along the eastern seashore of the Commonwealth. You’ll most likely come out this way during the quest Synth Retention, though sheer curiosity may do the trick as well. Be careful - there are powerful enemies out this way, from Mirelurks to murderous robots, and you’ll want to be level 30 or above to withstand ‘em properly. (That or just really good at Fallout 4.)
- Nahant Chapel is located in the residential area of Nahant, through a fence to the east of the docks, and it’s pretty boring. There are some odds and ends inside the Chapel, but the only prize of real value is a trunk on the second floor containing a variety of ammo. The area surrounding Nahant Chapel is honestly of more interest that the Chapel itself:
- Northwest of the Chapel and away from the road is Croup Manor. It’s a large house infested with Feral Ghouls, and if you clear it out you can use the land to create a settlement.
- Across the street from the Chapel is a small abandoned home with a steamer chest containing more ammo. It may also be occupied by a dude named Absalom who’s decked out in some high-level Combat Armor. He’s a tough nut to crack, but his gear is worth stealing. And, no, there’s no bargaining with the dude.
- The Nahant Oceanological Society is further east of the Chapel, at the edge of the island. We’ll look at it in another article.
- If you explore the beach to the northeast of the Chapel you will likely disturb a Mirelurk Queen from its nap, and it will attack. You’re pretty exposed here, so if you aren’t in Power Armor you may want to use the Chapel as cover.
- Yeah. Nahant’s residential area is not very interesting, aside from that Mirelurk Queen. The docks near the Sheriff’s Department are much cooler, as they lead to Libertalia, den of Raiders.