Pretty simple, here. Complete the beauty contest in Florem and this sub scenario will open up in Florem, though, as noted below, it's not available all of the time.
- Leave Florem and return when it's nighttime. An NPC will rush by, sparking a cut scene. Egads! Better follow and see what's up.
- Cross the bridges that lead to the outer ring of lands surrounding Florem's east side and wander northeast until you find a forest, wedged between a mountain range. Though it's rather nondescript, the forest is your destination.
- Ahh, what a charming locale. Follow the main path until it splits. Head east a short ways to find a Remedy.
- Backtrack and go north. Another split here, leading east and west; start with east. Along this path is a chest containing 500 pg. Head north one screen and you'll find a Sleep Blade waiting at a dead end.
- Return to the previous screen, and the previous split. Go west to find a chest containing a Phoenix Down. Further north you'll hit the next screen.
- Continue north past the first eastbound path. To your right as you wander north is a chest containing a Teleport Stone. In the northwest corner here is another chest, this containing 1000 pg.
- Head to the southeast corner of this area through one of the three paths, all of which lead in the same general direction. You'll find a chest containing an Aeolian Bow.
- Proceed to the northeast corner of the screen to find a path out of this area.
- Third screen. To the east of where you come in is a chest containing a Hi-Potion; south of where you came in is an Ether.
- Head south of the Hi-Potion chest and take a left at the next split. This leads to another chest, this containing an X-Potion.
- Return to the split and head east. Along the way, to the north, is a blue chest you can't open. Ignore this and keep on truckin' east as the path bends.
- Save dude ahead. Prep yourself! You've been tricked!
This is a tricky battle. Einheria is almost overwhelmingly powerful, and her normal hits are enough to wipe out even your stronger fighters at any average level. She also has two special attacks: Jump, which takes her off the screen and does a lot of damage to one character, and Crescent Moon, which hits everyone for a fairly substantial amount of damage. She can also use Spirit Barrier to redirect your damage from her HP to her MP. Her biggest weakness by far is her reliance on BP to use attacks, and you can easily exploit this by switching between Default and Brave attacks each turn.
That said, your normal combat approach shouldn't change too much. Wail on Einheria with your strongest attacks, preferring magic over physical hits to bypass her naturally high defenses. Put everyone on Default whenever Einheria uses Jump to protect against the inevitable damage and heal as necessary. Don't bother waiting for Spirit Barrier to go down - just keep mauling her until she runs out of MP. She won't be able to use it anymore after that. Nothing complex here, just a lot of healing and carefully-timed Defaults.
- Wiping out Einheria will earn you the Valkyrie asterisk, granting you access to one terribly powerful job. (Also, spiky pants. Practical!) Bear in mind that the Valkyrie eats up your BP like mad and you should be okay. Just... don't go too crazy with some of these powerful moves in boss fights. Once you're done oohing and aahing over your fancy new duds, head back out of Witherwood.